Precast Wall Panel
- Study the suitability of the model and estimate the construction price
- Provide academic advice and construction methods
- Sales and installation services Precast concrete walls outside the building
- Other precast concrete structure parts
Considering of using precast wall panel
- Standard quality
In every step of production is take control closely by quality inspection team and engineer to make sure that the products are high quality
- Strong and durable
Precast wall panel is stronger than masonry wall about 3-5 times. Precast wall is also able to receive force not less than 280 ksc.
- Reduce the time of construction
Less time and labor in construction of precast wall panel compare with masonry wall. Precast wall can previously plan before starting work which reduce the cost of the construction
- High flame resistance
Precast wall is high density so it can resist to flame not less than 2 hours compare with masonry wall.
- Low water absorption
Because of high density. Precast wall is capable to protect water absorption very well. No more fungal problem and color peeling.
- Increase efficiency of project management
Precast wall reduces fragments of materials, so the project is neater. Moreover, working on precast wall effectively can help reduce a number of worker. No more labor deficiency problem.
Benefits of Precast wall panel
- Design Flexibility
- Good Quality Control
- Economy and speed of construction
- Quality certification